Here at Granny’s Place, you may check here about How to update Aadhar Card Online, Add Mobile Number to Aadhar Card, How you may rectify mistakes of Aadhar Card Online, UIDAI Aadhar Card Update Online, e- aadhar card download and many more.
UIDAI Aadhar Update
Nowadays Aadhar Card is a mandatory document which we have to carry along with us every time. In India, it is necessary to create an Aadhar Card. And now there is a facility to update the details of your Aadhar Card also. Now you can rectify the mistakes and update the required details of your Aadhar Card. What updations you can do to your Aadhar Card:
- Verify Your Mobile Number
- Lock /Unlock Biometrics
- Verify Email address
- Address Update Request
- Status Check
Aadhar Card Update Online
If you want to update your Aadhar Card you may update it from the official website of UIDAI. You just need the OTP authentication. It is a free website and you may update Aadhar Card Online for free. Following are the requisites.
- First of all, login to the official portal of UIDAI in order to update the aadhar card.
- Now Select those details that you want to change in your Aadhar Card. It can be your name, DOB, gender or anything.
- Then Upload a scanned id proof of any document in order to complete the process or you may be asked for OTP. Upload that OTP to proceed further.
- After giving command of change, you will be provided with Aadhar Card Update Online request number in order to track the status of changes you have made.
E Aadhar Card Download
Besides from Aadhar Card Update Online, now you may also download the E Aadhar card. there are various steps by which you can download e aadhar card online.
- Using Enrollment number.
- By using Name and DOB.
- Of course by using aadhar number itself.
In any of these downloading process, all you need is Name /DOB or Enrollment number or aadhar number.
- Click on download Aadhar.
- You will be redirected to another link.
- Then select aadhar and fill all the following details.
- Fill the correct One time password.
- Click on validate and Download.
There are many other details that you can remove or change on your aadhar card. Now it becomes easy to make an update. Online updation make this easier.
For more details about Aadhar Card Update Online, stay connected to infogranny.com.