- 0.1 Details of Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 0.2 Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- 0.3 Delhi Guest Teacher Application Form 2018
- 1 How to Apply For Delhi Guest Teacher 2018 Vacancies
- 2 Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Lack of jobs is one of the major issues, the country is facing right now. Every year many students get their college degree but few are able to secure a job for themselves. The government is also looking forward to this issue with great concern. The government is trying to generate employment in various sectors like teaching, transport, medical, etc. This is done so that the deserving ones do not remain unemployed even after completing their education. Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 is also one of those actions taken by the government towards this direction.
As you can see it in the name, it is a teacher recruitment scheme which will be launched in Delhi. If you are among those who are well educated and have good teaching skills then you must look forward to this. Read the article to know all the details about Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018.
Details of Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018
Thousands of vacancies for teaching jobs are soon going to be available in Delhi. If you are looking for a teaching job then this will be a golden opportunity for you. Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 is launched by Delhi Directorate of Education. Under this scheme, more than 10,000 job vacancies are available for Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Science teachers, Music, Drawing teacher, Domestic science teachers and many more. You can apply for the scheme before 5th of February. Once the deadline is over, you will not be allowed to take part in this recruitment scheme. The official announcement has been done by the government about Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018.
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
There are around 10,000 vacancies available for these jobs. You can apply for the scheme if you have done graduation in any course like B.Tech, B.Sc, BA, B.E, etc. A degree in post graduation like M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, etc will also help you a lot in this recruitment. The vacancies are available for teaching graduates and postgraduates. You can apply for the recruitment scheme from the official website which is edudel.nic.in.
You can apply for the vacancies by following the details given below.
Delhi Guest Teacher Application Form 2018
How to Apply For Delhi Guest Teacher 2018 Vacancies
The application form is available on the official website portal. The registration will be done online. Follow the steps in order to apply for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- First, visit the official website edudel.nic.in.
- Then find Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 from the search bar.
- Now an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with required details and personal info.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit your form.
Following the above instructions, your registration for Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancies 2018 will be done. Read further to know more details about this recruitment scheme.
Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
You can only apply for the recruitment if you meet the requirements of the scheme. The government has set some criteria for the candidate in order to apply for the scheme:
- Applicant must have a graduation degree in the respective field, one wants to apply for.
- Applicant should meet the age limit criteria (Mentioned below).
- The individual should have a clean track record.
- One must possess a valid ID Proof.
- Scanned copies of all the important documents should be present during the time of registration.
Age Limit to Apply in Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment Scheme
- PGT- Below 36 years
- TGT- Below 30 years for male and 40 for females
- Other Vacancies- Age should be below 30 years
Delhi Guest Teachers Salary Details 2018
- PGT- Rs 1445/-per day
- TGT- Rs 1403/-per day
- Misc Teacher- Rs 1050/-per day
Delhi Teacher Recruitment Scheme 2018 Merit List
Once the filling of form is done and the registration process is over. A merit list of selected candidates will be announced on the official website. You can go to edudel.nic.in to check details regarding the merit list of the candidates. The candidates then will have to go through a personal interview. All those candidates who will be selected for the teaching jobs will get notified.
That’s it for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2018, more information will be updated on Infogranny.com regarding such schemes.
Follow our social media pages to get notified of the latest stuff around.
Comment what you think about this recruitment scheme and share to tell others.