ICICI PayLater Account is going to give you digital credit for a month without any interest. So if you are out of money this Diwali or are looking for some extra money. Then this festive season, you should consider making a PayLater account.
ICICI Bank is giving digital credit of up to Rs 20,000 for those who enroll for this account. So if you don’t have much cash balance then you should enroll in this Buy Now Pay Later India Scheme.
ICICI PayLater Account Details
Using you ICICI PayLater Account, you can do all the stuff like shopping online, pay the bills, transfer money to any merchant using UPI ID. Everything is fast here. You can simply choose an online payment method as usual and select PayLater Account at the time of checkout.
It is a type of digital credit card by using which the back will allow you to make any purchase for 30 days without charging any kind of interest for that duration.
After using ICICI PayLater Account, your dues will get automatically debited from your savings account.
The thing is that you cannot use your PayLater interest-free account for making any P2P transaction.
Apply for ICICI PayLater Account
The process is quite simple and easy. You can use your PayLater credit from iMobile or Pockets App.
The steps for applying from both the app is slightly different. But you need not worry, as I am going to guide you through all the steps of it. PayLater facility is very secure for making payments and this is guaranteed by the ICICI Bank that you won’t pay any interest within the specified duration and credit limit.
This means that you will only have to pay the interest if you exceed the credit limit which is between Rs 10000 to Rs 20000. Another case in which you can be charged with the interest is using it after the scheme duration of 30 days ends.
Now let us take a look at how you can apply and enroll in this Buy Now Pay Later India Scheme.
Apply for PayLater Account ICICI from Pockets App
- On the pop-up invite in the app, press ‘Activate Now’.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions and proceed.
- Fill in and confirm your personal details.
- Double check your Adhaar number and debit account details and proceed by Submitting.
- Select your existing Savings Account for the Payment of PayLater Dues.
- Now, on the next page, create your VPA which is your Virtual Payment Address and you are done.
Now you can see your ICICI PayLater Account Details from the Pockets App Dashboard.
Apply for PayLater Account ICICI From iMobile App
- Click on the pop-up invite in the app to start the process.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions page.
- Fill in all the demanded personal details and double check them.
- Now fill your Aadhaar number and other debit card details carefully.
- Now select your savings account for auto payment of PayLater Dues.
- Similarly, like above create your VPA Account on the next page and you are done.
Now you can see your PayLater Account details of ICICI bank from the iMobile App itself.