- 1 The Voice 2018 Finale Voting ~ Methods
- 2 The Voice 2018 Finale Voting ~ Xfinity X1 Voting
The voice is a reality singing competition created by Jhon Del Mor. The Voice 2018 Finale Voting portal is ready for its last chapter. Top 8 will compete on 10 and 11 December. And the finalist will compete on 17 and 18 of December 2018. It is your last chance to vote for your favorite artist.
Without wasting your time lets find out how you can vote for your favorite artist in the competition.
The Voice 2018 Finale Voting ~ Rules
To vote for your artist in The Voice Finale Voting you have to be under the given criteria.
- Voting is open to the location of the United States. However including districts of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- A voter should be 13 years of age or older.
- A vote must be cast through the authorized account holder.
NOTE:- Producer and NBC have right to reject vote.
The Voice 2018 Finale Voting ~ Methods
If you want to cast your vote to your favorite artist. Then you can follow these methods in The Voice Finale Voting. There are five methods through which you can cast your vote.
The Voice Finale Voting ~ App Voting
To vote through the app, you have to download the official “The Voice” app. Then follow given instructions below-
- Create your account through your e-mail or your facebook. However, you can skip this step if you already have your account.
- Then go through the “Vote” button.
- Select your artist and cast your vote.
NOTE:- Voting attempts above 10 per artist per e-mail will be count as invalid
The Voice Finale Voting ~ Online Voting
To cast your vote online go to the official NBC website then follow the given steps-
- In the official ‘NBC’ website create your account using your Facebook or e-mail for free.
- If you already have your account then just sign up.
- Then select your artist.
- Click on submit votes.
Your votes are locked now.
The Voice 2018 Finale Voting ~ Xfinity X1 Voting
You can also cast your vote using Xfinity X1 set-top box in The Voice Finale Voting. For this method, you need to have an active Xfinity subscription.
If you have an active subscriber then you can follow the following steps for casting your vote.
- During your regional broadcast if you see a message of ‘voting open’ in your screen then press ‘info’ button from your X1 remote.
- If you can’t see the graphics then search ‘The voice’ and pull up the show page.
- Then select the ‘vote’ option.
- Now you can select your favorite artist and confirm your vote.
If you are not an active subscriber you can also do The Voice 2018 Finale Voting through Xfinity website.
- Visit the Xfinity official website.
- Then register through Facebook or e-mail.
- Then click on your preferred artist and assign your votes.
- Now click on submit votes.
Your vote is successfully cast.
Vote for The Voice Finale ~ Twitter Voting
To vote through twitter you must have an authorized twitter account and your privacy setting should be set to public.
Then just tweet with the proper hashtag.
Each Twitter vote for duet song will count one for each artist.
The Voice Vote using Apple Music Voting
For Apple music voting you must have an apple music subscription.
To vote using apple music you need to stream the eligible song available in the ‘Apple Music’.
Stream for at least 30 seconds to count as a vote.
NOTE:- You can only vote when the voting window is open.