Below we are going to discuss Trial By Fire movie watch online details along with the plot, cast and more updates on the film.
An American biographical drama, this movie will leave you awe-struck at the depth of emotions portrayed by its lead actors and supporting cast.
Based on real-life events, expect this tear-jerker of a movie to break you down in ways never seen before.
The tragic circumstances surrounding the legal trial are enough to cast doubts into the minds of any movie watcher. It is a must watch for every serious movie buff, being the fine piece of movie work that it is.
Trial by Fire Plot Details
Trial by Fire is a story of Cameron Todd Willingham and his legal trial for justice. Unfortunately, his claims were thrown out of court and disregarded even though he had overwhelming scientific evidence in his favor.
Testimonies were also noted in his defense, yet they were suppressed to give him an adverse verdict.
Set in Texas, Cameron and a mother of two children who hail from Houston fight against all odds to get him acquitted. Cameron is not exactly a model citizen due to his criminal record and hailing from a poor, uneducated family with an obsession for metal music.
But Gilbert discovers several fallacies in his conviction record that throws up glaring errors. Although not successful, it does pose a very important question whether the State of Texas was responsible for killing an innocent man.
Trial by Fire Cast & Crew and Watch Online Details (Below)
- Jade Petty John plays Julie Gilbert
- Jack O’Connell stars as Cameron Todd Willingham
- McKinley Belcher III plays Ponchai
- Laura Dern plays Elizabeth Gilbert
- Joshua Mikel plays a yet to be disclosed character
- Emily Meade plays Stacy Willingham
- Anthony Reynolds as Fogg
- Jeff Perry plays Hurst
- Chris Coy plays Daniels
- James Healy Jr plays the Arresting Officer of the accused
Apart from these renowned actors, there’s also an entire team of the dedicated supporting cast, without whose contributions several key points in the movie would not have gone through.
Let us see if you can watch Trial By Fire money online on various streaming platforms.
Where to watch Trial By Fire Movie Online?
- The movie is scheduled to be released on May 17, 2019, in the United States
- It has already been screened once at the Telluride Film Festival
- As per reports, Netflix and Hulu are pitted against one another in the race for distribution rights to this movie.
- Netflix is likely to win since it already hosts a large amount of biographical and derived movies on its website.
- To access these movies, sign up for a free account with Netflix and enjoy the show!
Trial By Fire Development Timeline
It was announced during August that Laura Dern and Jack O’Connell would be starring in this film. The movie was based on the most read article ‘Trial by Fire’ that was written by famed American journalist and author David Grann. Edward Zwick was slated to be the director.
Henry Jackman, who has also previously worked with Edward Zwick on several of his critically acclaimed movies was tapped to be the score composer for this movie.
Geoffrey S Fletcher, who has previously won an Academy Award for the best-adapted-screenplay has written the screenplay of this movie too. It is plain clear that it’ll be a commercial and critical hit which will bag several awards, just by going through the list of talent here.
So this is it for Trail by fire watch online details, you can watch it for free if you are in the trial period of the streaming platforms. More updates are coming so stay tuned.